Are you trying to create a new sumdomain for your site? Read on to know the steps to create a new subdomain and point to the desired folder
- Login to your account using Cpanel URL
- Eg: example.com:2082 or example.com/cpnael
- Click on the "Subdomain" icon in the Domain section
- In the field for "Subdomain" enter the subdomain name
Example: if you type "beta" in the field then your subdomain will be beta.yoursite.com
- In "Domain" field select the domain name under which you want to create the subdomain
- In "Document Root" field select enter the location where the subdomain fields are stored
- Click on the "Create" button
This should create the subdomain and the details can be found in the next page after submittion your form.
Hope this helps !!