Many a times while working with wordpress sites it becomes important to add third party scripts in our sites. Normally this will be done by modifying template files but this can be done via configuration as well, please find the below steps
- Login to your wordpress site
- Go to plugins section
- Click on add new
- Search for "Scripts n styles" plugin
- Install and activate "Scripts n styles"
- After activating it, Goto "Tools" > "Scripts N Styles"
- Add custom scrits in the desired fields
- Click on Save button
Now try loading your website, scripts should be available in your pages.
Hope this helps!!