Today we are going to make Aloe Vera Chapatti.
Aloe Vera as you all know is nutritionally rich and has been considered as a beauty product from time unknown. If you are curious on how to use it in your daily diet then follow the recipe below
- Aloe Vera leaf -1
- Wheat flour - 3 cups
Steps for preparation
- Peel off the skin from Aloe Vera and grind the jelly in mixer
- In a bowl take wheat flour and add the 1/2 cup of jelly
- Add Salt and oil to the flour
- Mix the ingredients well till it becomes dough
- Add jelly if more liquid is required to make the dough
- Make balls from the dough (usually of size of tomato)
- Roll out each ball of the dough to a thin texture into a circular shape
- Heat it on a pan, flip the side when small balls appear on the chapatti
Serve it hot !!!
If you dont have Aloe vera leafs handy with you at home then you can access the below links for door delivery of leaves